Volgers

vrijdag 31 december 2010

Happy New Year

Dit is het laatste kaartje van dit jaar .
Deze kaart heb ik gemaakt voor mariane design.
De challenge is een nieuwjaarskaart.

This is the last card this year.
I made this card for the marianne design,
The challenge is New Years Card.



Materialen; creatables kerstster [ marianne design ].
tape, blauwe gelpen, strassteentjes, gluepen,
de bloemstrassteentjes zijn van wekon,
dcwv the christmas combo, cuttlebug.
Stempel; de stempelgalerie.
Inkt; memento tuxedo black.


7 opmerkingen:

Marian zei

Heel apart maar wel heel mooi!!

Donna Heber zei

Karin,

Happy New Year! Can't wait to see what you create in 2011. God Bless.

Rosie zei

I would like to wish you a very happy New Year, dear Karin. And I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving so lovely comments for my work. It means so much to me.

Kathy Bradley zei

Karin,
Another beautiful creation! I so enjoy your cards and your blog and appreciate the time you take to stop by my blog as well. It is wonderful to receive such kind remarks from one so talented! Happy New Year to you and yours!

Patti Jo zei

Love how you've created fireworks with your pretty flowers!!! Best wishes for a wonderful New Year Karin!!!

Elizabeth zei

Eenvoudige, maar schitterende kaart!! Van ons de beste wensen, gezondheid voor 2011 en natuurlijk veel creativiteit.

xxxtglxxx zei

Beautiful, clean, classy and elegant Karin.

I love everything about this card, the colours, the layout, everything!

hugs

xxalisonxx