Volgers

donderdag 4 november 2010

Cardinal in Snow Globe


Deze kerstkaart heb ik gemaakt voor mijn broer
die van vogels houdt.

This christmas card I made for my brother who loves birds.


Materialen; 3d kit, organzalintjes 3mm,
scrappapier dcwv the christmas combo,
sissixmal, creatables [ marianne design ], halve parels,
 fijne glitter en lijm, color copy 200gr.
Stempel; digi voor cardinal en schudbol,
sneeuwvlokken is van Hampton Art.
Inkt; momento tuxedo black.
Copics; E35- R35- R27- YR0000-
YG23- G14- G17- BG0000.




4 opmerkingen:

Donna Heber zei

Wow! Beautiful cardinal and I love the circle with glitter. Your brother is going to love this!

Thank you for the birthday wishes you sent my way.

Marian zei

Heel leuk!

Stampvanwinkle zei

This is such a pretty Cardinal card. I love all the sparkles and the layout is awesome. Beautiful Karin, just beautiful.

Carol Hurlock zei

What a pretty Cardinal with a pretty flower. Just wonderful.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}